新闻 国会认证后川普首次演讲 全...

国会认证后川普首次演讲 全文内容一览

584
川普1月7日发布视频演讲(图片来源:推特截图)

【希望之声2021年1月8日】(本台记者于耀编译报道)1月7日,美国总统川普在国会大厦爆发混乱后的次日发布了演讲视频,他在演讲中谴责违背法制的行为,并表示,暴力破坏的人群无法代表这个国家。

以下是视频演讲译文:

I would like to begin by addressing the heinous attach on the United States Capitol. Like all the Americans I’m outraged by the violence, lawlessness, and mayhem.

首先,我要谈谈(昨天)国会大厦发生的令人发指的(暴力)事件。和所有美国人一样,我无法容忍暴力以及无法无天的混乱。

I immediately deployed the Nation Guard and Federal Law Enforcement to secure the building, and expel the intruders.

我当时立即调配了国民警卫队和联邦执法部门来保护大楼的安全,并驱逐入侵者。

America is and must always be a nation with law and order.

美国永远是一个有法律和秩序的国家。

The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seek of America democracy.

那些闯入国会大厦的示威者们玷污了美国的民主。

To those who engaged in the excess violence in destruction, you do not represent our country.

那些暴力破坏的人,你们不代表我们的国家。

And to those who broke the law, you will pay.

而那些违法的人,你们将付出代价。

We have just been through a tense election.

我们刚刚经历了一场激烈的选举。

And the emotions are high.

大家情绪激烈。

But now the temperature must be cooled, and calm restored.

但现在是(给激烈的情绪)降温的时候了,让我们恢复平静。

We must get on the business of America.

我们必须开始着手处理国家的事务了。

My campaign vigorously pursue every legal avenue, to contest the election results.

我的竞选团队积极寻求各种法律途径来质疑选举结果。

My only goal was to insure the integrity of the votes.

我唯一的目标就是确保选举的公平和公正。

In so doing I was fighting to defend American Democracy.

我是为了捍卫美国的民主制度。

I continue to strongly believe that we must reform our election laws, to verify the identity and eligibility of all voters, to insure faith and confidence in all future elections.

我仍然坚信我们必须改革选举法。要核实所有选民的身份和资格,以确保美国人民对未来选举的信心。

Now congress has certified the results.

现在国会已经认证了本次选举结果。

A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th, my focus turns to insure a smooth, orderly and seamless transition power.

新政府将于1月20日就职,我的工作重心将是确保平稳、有序和顺利的权力过渡。

This moment calls for healing and reconciliation.

此刻,我们需要的是彼此和解。

2020 has been a challenges time for our people.

2020年是极具挑战的一年。

A maleficent pandemic has abandoned the lives of our citizens, isolated millions in their homes,  damaged our economy, and claim countless lives.

一场如洪水猛兽般的大流行病毒夺走了重创了我们的生活、让数百万人隔离在家、破坏了我们的经济,并夺走了无数的生命。

Defeating this pandemic and rebuilding the greatest economy on earth, we require all of us working together.

要战胜这场大流行病、重建地球上最伟大的经济,就需要我们所有人共同努力。

It will require or renew our emphasis on the civic values, patriotism, faith, charity, community and family.

现在需要我们重拾公民价值、爱国主义、信仰、慈善、社区和家庭。

We must revive lights and secure bonds of love and loyalty that bond us together, as ONE national family.

我们必须重新振作起来,用爱和忠诚把我们国家紧密结合在一起。

To the citizen of our country, serving you as the president has been the honor of my lifetime.

致美国公民,身为总统为你们服务是我一生的荣耀。

And to my wonderful supporters, I know you are disappointed.

致我那些非凡的支持者们,我知道你们感到失望。

But I also want you to know, that our incredible journey is only just beginning.

但我也想让你们知道,我们的旅程才刚刚开始。

Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America.

谢谢你们。愿上帝保佑你们。愿上帝保佑美利坚。

责任编辑:李娜
本文章或节目经希望之声编辑制作,转载请注明希望之声并包含原文标题及链接。

留言

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here